Do you know the meaning of friendship؟؟؟؟

الموضوع في 'Forum English language students' بواسطة توتة1m, بتاريخ ‏8 مايو 2010.

1. توتة1m

توتة1m عضو جديد

Books and friends should be few but good.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

A good friend is my nearest relation.

God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself.

Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.

The best of friends must part.

Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead.

To have a friend, be a friend.

The death of a friend is *****alent to the loss of a limb.

Life without a friend is like death without a witness.

The best mirror is an old friend.

May there always be work for your hands to do, may your purse always hold a coin or two. May the sun always shine on your ******pane, may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you, may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

A cheerful friend is like asunny day spreading brightness all around.

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the *******s of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.

2. me against myself

me against myself عضو جديد

رد: Do you know the meaning of friendship؟؟؟؟

thanx a lot for this nice words

3. killswitchengage

killswitchengage عضو مميز

yep like i noticed your a english student

4. samah

samah عضو

[​IMG]thanks a lot for those golden words

[​IMG]

5. المنطق

المنطق عضو مميز

thank you for your subject
    really it`s so important for many of us specially now when the friendship is differ between the real friendship in reality and the friendship in the net....
    friendship isn`t concerned about speaking and tchating in some moments not more...frindship is also concerned with feelings
    a friend who doesn`t care about you or doesn`t try to help you in the hard moments it`s not a friend...
    and in the net...friendship it`s not means to add someone in your list and then you are friends,,no...not like this...

6. سهيلة 90

سهيلة 90 عضو مميز

peace be upon you sister .first of all,thank you ouch for thi topic.Second, Iwant to add some points ifyou do not mind of course.
    Friendship is about bonding. It is about reciprocating the care you receive from a person and at the same time respecting the other person's view. A friend does not judge you by wealth or position, he or she is there with you during your bad times. He is like the pillar of strength you can rely on and also share your apprehensions about the various aspects in life. Friendship blossoms each day and one must make time to strengthen the bond.

Days and events are important during friendship. It is vital for us to remember the important days in our friend's life. Friendship is also about trust. One is able to open up freely to the person who is your friend because you know you will not be judged. It is fine to express your inhibitions and also seek the advice of your friend but at the same time friendship is also respecting the other person's predicament. Many a times the friend is not available owing to familial reasons or other commitments and jealously can mar the fragile bond of friendship.
    Situations in life often make us realize who our true friends are. We may be surrounded by a group of people whom we meet but it is only with a particular person we are able to relate. This is because there is a certain chemistry, understanding and also respect which you find in this true friend. It is our duty to bring a friend to the right path but too much of criticism will spoil the friendship.

The test of friendship is during critical circumstances. When you are down and out the best friend is still next to you. He or she gives you the biggest support with kind words and assures you that life is truly a great gift. A good friend is a rare gem and we need to polish this bond with the goodness of friendship.
    thank you again dear.​

7. فقير

فقير عضو مميز

Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead