Vietnam visa is exempted for which cases? how to get vietnam visa
Visitors to Vietnam generally have to obtain a visa, however, there are exceptions such as:
1. The Vietnam abroad residents and foreigners
Who are spouses or children of citizens of Vietnam or Vietnamese who settled abroad are exempted from Vietnam visas for the period of temporary residence within 90 days if meet the following conditions:
· Passport documents either overseas or foreign passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry. In case of Vietnam abroad residents without a passport must have resident papers issued abroad which is valid for at least 6 months from date of entry.
· Visa exemption certificate issued by the competent authorities of Vietnam. People staying more than 90 days must apply for visa issuance procedures under current regulations before or after entry into Vietnam.
2. Bilateral agreement visa exemption:
· Citizens holding ordinary passports of countries of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Laos and Cambodia are allow to have Vietnam visa exemption for a stay not exceeding 30 days; citizens of Philippines are not more than 21 days; Brunei citizens are allowed to stay less than 14 days.
· Since May 2nd, 2011, China, Pakistan, North Korea, and Romania ordinary passport holders come to Vietnam official missions and citizens of 60 countries passports diplomatic or official passports are exempted from visa to Vietnam, including these countries (see the list <http://visavietnam.pro/vi/exemption-of-entry/EXEMPTION-OF-ENTRY/EXEMPTION-OF-ENTRY-1/>). Stay period is specified for each specific nation.
3. Unilateral visa exemption
· The officers of the ASEAN Secretariat, regardless of passport visa-free entry and exit Vietnam for a stay not exceeding 30 days.
· Citizens of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Japan, South Korea and Russia, regardless of the purpose of a passport and visa-free entry may enter and exit Vietnam for a period of temporary stay not exceeding 15 days from the date of entry.
All other subjects not included in the above subjects entering Vietnam must have to apply for Vietnam visa.
To get more information about Vietnam visa, please contact us:
TONKIN INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL SERVICE COMPANY
2nd Floor - Suite 204-18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Tel: (84-4) 3927.5668 - Fax: 3927.5658
Mobile: (84) 9.6521.6521
Website: www.visavietnam.pro Apply visa to vietnam